Thursday, November 3, 2011

Dress up for Grown Ups...

I am obsessed. H&M is my store of choice and after visiting their online site I am more in love than ever! They have the usual sections for ladies, mens and kids but what got me was their extraordinary "Dressing-room" section...


As a kid I played dress up with my moms clothes ( don't we all ) and H&M caters to that nostalgic feeling, but in a grown up way. On their site you can dress up a model in their clothes, accessories, jackets, handbags, etc! you can change the way the clothes hang (open jacket, closed jacket, tucked in shirt, not tucked in...well you get the point) and change your models hairstyle. Its all H&Ms new collection, not only do you get to "try on" their clothes without even stepping into the store but it also lists the price of each item and what your total would be for the complete outfit! Genius! and I thought I was addicted to Pinterest...




This was my Casual look creation : 

Shoes - $19.95
&Denim Jeans - $39.95
Top - $49.95
Necklace - $19.95
Handbag - $29.95

Total: $159.75

Stay Fashionable xo

No comments:

Post a Comment