Friday, October 28, 2011

obsessed..

 LOVE  LOVE  LOVE. there is no other way to explain it. This look combines ..well  two of my favorites accessories of the season and I myself have not tried it! Now I don`t think I would wear these together but they add a unique element to more simplistic outfits, but if your all about the trends, follow ZARAs example like in our first photo. 

1. The Sequin Gold or Rose Gold Clutch


This Outfit is flawless. The Navy Blazer, the Knit underneath, the AMAZING sequin clutch and subtle gold watch. Now what I like about this and why I think the watch still works with the bling of the clutch is that it only has a gold face, the band takes away from the flash and just adds more of an androgynous look (which I love!) The Clutch a la Femme and Watch a la Homme.  Zara knows how to do it.

For Full on Gold watch add other gold bracelets or bangles ( I love the gold chain) or (here comes my favorite way) add another gold watch!! I have seen this done and I think its great, if your adventurous its a great way to be different and fashion forward (maybe that many clocks are the key). Adding different sizes of watches will help keeping it looking modern and chic. 


Keep a la Sparkling xo

No comments:

Post a Comment